Please call or email us for specific pricing on your move:
- Most moves require 4-6 movers.
- Residential moves are billed hourly.
- Commercial rates are different.
- Weekends rates are charged at a premium.
Starting Move Charges (2 Hour Minimum)
- $140/hour – 2 Home Movers, 1 Truck, 1 Trailer
- $185/hour – 3 Home Movers, 1 Truck, 1 Trailer
- *$230/hour – 4 Home Movers, 1 Truck, 1 Trailer
- *$275/hour – 5 Home Movers, 1 Truck, 1 Trailer
- $370/hour – 6 Home Movers, 2 Trucks, 2 Trailers
- $415/hour – 7 Home Movers, 2 Trucks, 2 Trailers
- $460/hour – 8 Home Movers, 2 Trucks, 2 Trailers
*Most Commonly Used
Our recommendation of the number of home movers, trucks, and trailers will change depending on your situation. Crews are assigned based on your location and scheduled time – not all crews are available at all times/locations.
Example Move Charges
Why do we say most moves require 4-6 movers? Because it reduces final costs on your end and allows us to help more people. For example:
- 2 Home Movers, 1 Truck, 1 Trailer ($140/hour) x 8 Hours = $1120
- 4 Home Movers, 1 Truck, 1 Trailer ($230/hour) x 4 Hours = $920
- $120 trip charge (within 20 miles of our shop, increases with distance)
- Additional trucks and trailers are available upon request.
- Storage, extra stops, and bulky items are available at an additional rate upon request.
If you prefer to pack your belongings yourself, that’s absolutely not a problem! If you need assistance getting ahold of enough packing materials, let us know. We want your belongings to be as protected as possible.
Our goal is to make sure you’re completely satisfied. And for many people, that means never having to pack up their home again.
At Unique Movers, we’re more than happy to come to your home and carefully package the entire place for moving. Each of our hand-picked local home movers is trained to pack your home with the utmost care.
Our premier service involves packing up your home as well as doing a complete setup once we arrive at your new home. We’ll work closely with your family to determine how the new space should be set up, and make sure you’re happy!
We also offer storage space for household items in transit or while you wait to find a buyer and permanent storage for household items that don’t quite fit in a transitional space. Rates vary depending on the amount of space needed.
Sometimes when you move, there are leftovers. Tables, chairs, lamps . . . things you don’t want to take with you, but don’t want to bother selling or throwing away either. At Unique Movers, we offer a debris removal service.
If your leftovers are in good shape, we’ll transport them to a donation center where they can do some good, or donate them outright to a family in need. If they’re in bad condition, we’ll dispose of them properly and safely.
For commercial moves, we’ll collaborate with your team to make sure all confidential materials are handled properly. Our team of office movers is hand-selected to provide you with the most secure, trustworthy service.
License & Insurance Info
Unique Movers is licensed by the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT #2896983), The Minnesota Department of Transportation (MNDOT #382343), and we hold ourselves to the highest standards.
You are protected under federal law by Released Value Protection insurance of $0.60/lb/item. Unique Movers’ liability only extends to items that are damaged while under our care, control, and custody. If you would like additional coverage for your belongings, you would need to contact your preferred insurance provider.
Unique Movers also carries general liability coverage, worker’s compensation, automobile liability, and umbrella liability.